A reminder that prospective buyers can inspect the 12 horses offered as part of the Hudson Conway Reduction Sale on Inglis Digital, today at Oaklands Junction until 3pm.
The high profile gallopers can be found in Barn C and there are two Inglis Digital staff members on hand to help you with further enquiries.
The Inglis Digital September Online Auction is still open for bidding until 5pm (AEST) tomorrow, Wednesday September 26.
Please refer to the list below for the details on the 12 horses offered for unreserved sale, or visit www.inglisdigital.com to view the catalogue or register to bid.
Further information can also be found in the FAQs section HERE.
HUDSON CONWAY REDUCTION FULL LIST:
• Aloft (IRE) – A Listed winner in Europe and Australia. The Galileo gelding’s most recent victory was in the Listed Roy Higgins Quality in March
• Amralah (IRE) – An entire by Teofilo Gr.3 who has also won in England, Amralah is a winner of the Gr.2 Herbert Power in Australia and the Gr.3 Lancaster Stakes in England. Amralah’s female family includes the outstanding six-time international Gr.1 winner turned black-type producer, Midday, plus Elmaamul, Reams of Verse and Zacinto.
• Bondi Beach (IRE) – Lightly raced son of Galileo with 14 career starts, the four-time winner has competed in the Melbourne Cup on three occasions
• Crocodile Rock (IRE) – Twice a winner at Sandown in 2017, Crocodile Rock last raced at Flemington in August. He was 2nd in the JRA Trophy in September last year
• Elgin (NZ) – A 4YO gelding by Rip Van Winkle, he ran 3rd on debut at Ballarat over 1600m last week.
• Foundry (IRE) – Last year’s winner of Gr.1 The Metropolitan, Foundry last raced in the Bendigo Cup last spring, finishing third to Qewy
• Hans Holbein (GB) – A Gr.3 winner in England, the Montjeu gelding was imported to Australian after a 7th in The Derby at Epsom. Last year Hans Holbein won at Bendigo and Flemington
• Hartani (IRE) – A Gr.3 winner of the Curragh Cup, he hasn’t raced for some time
• Kilimanjaro (IRE) – A winner of the Listed Derby Trial Stakes in England, before a 6th and 4th in The Derby and Irish Derby respectively, Kilimanjaro has been well performed in Australia, with three 3rd placings and a 2nd at Flemington. His last start saw him run 3rd at Flemington on August 11.
• Little White Cloud (IRE) – A striking grey son of Dalakhani, Little White Cloud is a Flemington winner and was twice Group placed in Ireland. He ran 3rd in the Listed Pakenham Cup in 2016
• Nevis (IRE) – A winner of the Listed Golden Mile at Bendigo, Nevis hasn’t raced since August last year
• Streetcar To Stars (GB) – A winner at the Curragh and Listed Nijinsky Cup runner-up, Streetcar To Stars resumed this year with a 2nd at Sandown in July, followed by a 5th at Moonee Valley over 2500m in early August