4 weeks 1 day ago email@example.com
The Hong Kong Jockey Club is building a dedicated thoroughbred training center at Conghua in Guangdong Province, South China, which will open in August 2018. The CTC is a 150 plus hectare horse training facility designed to accommodate more than 650 horses from Hong Kong. By transferring horses to CTC for training, it enables HKJC to upgrage training facilties to maintain world class standard so as to meet the growing demand for horse ownership in Hong Kong.
Based in Conghua district of Guanghou City, China.
- be highly experienced rider of Thoroughbred racehorses
- able to competently ride and to time
- Give timely and accurate feedback/advice to the Trainer or his delegate in riding/schooling/educating horses
- Perform race day related duty as assigned by the Stables Operations Team and Starting Gate Team.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in riding race horses
- Be able to jump a horse out of the gate and gallop a horse at a running time requested by the Trainer
- Be able to communicate in English
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary to:
Check out other jobs in this category: Jockey/ Rider